Urnex Cafiza 10 Packets Annual Supply of Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
Annual supply of Urnex Cafiza, 10 packets of 7gr each. Recommended annual supply for home espresso machine owner, use 1 packet every 30-45 days to clean your semi automatic espresso machine from coffee residue or for back flushing in specific models.
Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder is a must have cleaning powder for any owner of espresso machine of any kind. It should be an integral part of your monthly maintenance as it restores your equipment performance, reliability and look. It easily dissolves all coffee and water scale residue from any part of your espresso machine without the need of scrubbing.
Specifically formulated for effective use in the backflush cleaning process, Cafiza is designed to combine maximum solubility and cleaning power with easy rinsability.
Cafiza is the number one recommended cleaning powder for use with a wide-range of traditional espresso machines and is NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety. Use it to backflush semi automatic espresso machines with 3 way valve, to clean and soak all parts,
Contain: 10 packets of 7gr each, This package is mostly used by espresso machine owners at home, one packet every 30-45 days enough for cleaning and back-flushing.
Directions for Commercial Grade Espresso Machines:
Please first check your equipment compatibility and user manual under "cleaning your machine". The instructions below are general instructions for information only.
Back Flush instructions for Semi Commercial espresso machines. (Detailed instruction, see E61 Espresso Machine - BackFlushing Instructions).
1. Insert blind filter (rubber or metal) into the portafilter and add up to 3/4 of Cafiza® Powder packet. Insert portafilter handle into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza Powder 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to insure no residue remains.
1. Soak filters and metal parts of your portafilter handle for 30 minutes in the remaining 1/4 packet of Cafiza Powder per 8oz. (250cc) of warm water.
2. Rinse with clean hot water.
*TIP: Slightly soak soft cloth with the Cafiza Powder solution, wipe the screen shower and wipe clean the exterior of your espresso machine, trays, etc. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Thank you for your feedback. You can add comment below about this review to help other review reader.