Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder
The Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder is a must have cleaning powder for any owner of espresso machine of any kind. It should be an integral part of your monthly maintenance as it would maintain your equipment performance, reliability and look. It easily dissolves all coffee and water scale residue from any part of your espresso machine without the need of scrubbing.
Specifically formulated for effective use in the back flush cleaning process, Cafiza is designed to combine maximum solubility and cleaning power with easy rinsability. Cafiza is the number one recommended cleaning powder for use with a wide-range of traditional espresso machines and is NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety. Use it to backflush espresso machines that have 3 way valve, to clean and soak all parts,
Contain: 20oz , This bottle is mostly used in commercial environment that require almost daily or weekly back flushing.
For the average home user, check our annual supply of Urnex Cafiza 10 pack at only $6.95
Directions for Commercial Espresso Machines:
Please first check your equipment compatibility and user manual under "cleaning your machine". The instructions below are general instructions for information only.
Back Flush instructions for Commercial espresso machines (for each group head): (For home, see E61 Espresso Machine - BackFlushing Instructions)
1. Insert blind filter (rubber or metal) into the portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® Powder. Insert portafilter handle into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza Powder 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to insure no residue remains.
1. Soak filters and metal parts of your portafilter handle for 30 minutes in 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder per 16 oz. (1/2 L) of warm water.
2. Rinse with clean hot water.
*TIP: Slightly soak soft cloth with the Cafiza Powder solution, wipe the screen shower and wipe clean the exterior of your espresso machine, trays, etc. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Directions for Coffee Brewers:
1. Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
2. Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
3. Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
Thank you for your feedback. You can add comment below about this review to help other review reader.