Payment Terms at Zcafe
1. All amounts are in CAD $ (Canadian dollars) and will be debited as such. Payment for online orders can be made by all major Canadian credit cards.
2. GST or HST will be added to all Taxable items (Coffee for example is Non Taxable), as applicable in each province where items are shipped to.
3. Alternate shipping address - if you choose to have your items shipped to a person or an address different than your billing address, please contact your credit card bank issuer to the telephone number at the back of your card and ask to add that name and/or address as an alternate name and address or make a note of the additional shipping address. Please follow this bank requirement, it takes only minutes and will avoid any delay in processing your order.
If your secondary shipping address is not confirmed with your bank issuer but the billing address is confirmed, your order can still be shipped to your confirmed billing address.
4. Promotional savings online coupons are limited time offer and can not be combined or claimed towards previous or future orders.
5. At this time we can only accept payment for orders in CAD$. Should payment received be the result of a conversion of foreign currency and you decide to cancel your order we shall not be responsible for, and shall accept no liability for, the devaluation of funds by your credit card company. If you do not have a Canadian card, your credit card company will exchange it into your country’s currency. The exchange rate can fluctuate from day to day and the relevant rate during the time of the transaction will be applied by your credit card company.